SouthAsianDance.org.uk is the leading online information resource started and managed by Akademi for the benefit of the South Asian Dance Community. The web-site provides information on South Asian dance performances, classes and workshops, job opportunities, conferences, news and other dance events happening throughout the UK.
Membership to SADAA website is free and offers its members a greater access to the resources on the website. All dancers, dance students, academics, and anyone interested in South Asian dance are welcome to join this website.
Benefits of Membership
- Reach a wide and interested audience. By joining this community you have access to people across the UK with an interest in South Asian dance.
- This website is also linked into a variety of other arts-related sites, attracting an even wider audience base.
- Promote your events for free. Add details of your performances, training events, job opportunities, workshops and conferences to this site and know that this will reach a targeted audience.
- We manage the information for you, ensuring that it is taken off the site, once it it out of date.
- Receive regular email newsletters to keep you informed on what‘s happening in the South Asian Dance world
Most of the information within SouthAsianDance.org.uk has been provided or added by third parties. Therefore we can take no legal responsibility for the accuracy or otherwise of content contained within this website.
SADAA is an alliance of the country’s leading South Asian Dance development agencies. They have come together to work strategically to further the development and profile of South Asian Dance in all its forms.
The current members of SADAA are:
Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan (London)
Centre for Indian Classical Dance CICD (Leicester)
Kala Sangam (Bradford)
To share your news or any dance related information, contact us at: email@example.com